The Department of Veterans Affairs handles survivor claims, educational benefits, as well as compensation and pension examinations. Claims for benefits must be submitted directly to the VA.

Visit the Department of Veteran Affairs website for further information on available benefits and on how to apply.

Links for information regarding available VA benefits for Veterans living abroad can be found at Veterans Living Abroad.