Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Singapore
Regarding new COVID-19 mitigation measures:
The Government of Singapore announced additional measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 in response to a rise in community cases. We encourage all U.S. citizens in Singapore to familiarize themselves with these new regulations and follow them closely. For more information, please see the Ministry of Health website: https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/updates-on-local-situation-border-measures-and-shift-to-heightened-alert-to-minimise-transmission_4May2021.
The COVID-19 information page of U.S. Embassy Singapore: https://sg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/covid-19-information/
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the CDC website for latest guidance regarding testing requirements.
- Check with your air carrier
sor travel representative prior to departure for the United States.
- Check COVID-19 Country Specific Information updated information on COVID-19 related information including availability of testing.
- Visit travel.state.gov to view individual Travel Advisories for the most urgent threats to safety and security.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Click here for our COVID FAQs Search Tool.
U.S. Embassy Singapore
27 Napier Road
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter