Event: U.S. Department of State Travel Advisory change for Singapore – Level 3 Reconsider Travel
Reconsider travel to Singapore due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level 3 Travel Health Notice for Singapore due to COVID-19.
Singapore has resumed some transportation options (including limited airport operations and re-opening of borders) and business operations (including day cares and schools). Other improved conditions have been reported within Singapore.
Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Singapore.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Singapore:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Singapore.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 traveler information page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Singapore.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Singapore
27 Napier Road
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Singapore Country Information can be found here.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive health and security updates: https://step.state.gov/step/
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter