Event: The National Environment Agency in Singapore has reported unhealthy levels of air pollution at several times over the past week in Singapore. These conditions are usually caused by winds carrying haze from forest fires in the region.
Actions to Take:
- Visit Singapore’s National Environment Agency website on haze conditions for informational updates, public health advisories and further guidance: https://www.haze.gov.sg
- Monitor local media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy Singapore
- State Department – – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Singapore Country Information can be found here.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive health and security updates: https://step.state.gov/step/
- Follow us on Facebookand Twitter