“Effective September 9, 2020, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will resume the Trusted Traveler Program (TTP) interviews at the U.S. Embassy Singapore. Interviews for the Global Entry/U.S. APEC Business Travel Card programs will be provided for applicants that are conditionally approved only.”
- Due to COVID-19, the wearing of a mask is required at all times with one exception. Applicants will be asked to remove their mask during the photograph portion of the interview.
- Social distancing is to be maintained while waiting for your interview and during the interview process.
- Please bring your passport and a second form of picture ID (driver license or citizenship card). Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Visitors may not bring any electronic devices into the Embassy but may check their phones and other small electronic devices at the main visitor checkpoint. For all other personal items, to include larger electronic devices there are a limited number of lockers that can be rented for S$2 (Coins Only).
- To apply for your Global Entry/U.S. APEC Business Travel Card, go to CBP’s Trusted Traveler Program website at https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/.
- Upon conditional approval, you must schedule an interview online via your TTP account. Limited interview appointments are available at the U.S. Embassy Singapore. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- For more information, please visit the CBP website at https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.