The U.S. Embassy Singapore is conducting a bid sale of used property marked for disposal. Items for sale include: appliances, furnishings, and used furniture. Bidders may only make offers on entire lots, bids for particular items will not be accepted. All items will be sold on an “as is” basis for cash payment and without refund or warranty.
Items for sale are listed at: https://sg.usembassy.gov/embassy/singapore/contracting-opportunities/auctions/
1) Bid sales items in Lot 1 (PDF 181K) – please quote Lot 1 for bidding
Email all bids to SingaporePropAuction@state.gov no later than 0.9:00 a.m. on Thursday, Oct 31, 2019.
The items are located at the Embassy’s warehouse at Sembawang. Any bidders who would like to travel to the warehouse and view the items in person may do so on Tuesday, Oct 29 and Wednesday, Oct 30. You must email the following information to Ismail at Ismailo@state.gov no later than 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct 22.
Last Name (Surname):
Email: Company or Employee email address
Attendee’s Identification Number (NRIC, FIN or Passport No):
Attendee’s Mobile Phone Number:
Questions may be directed to Susan Mok at firstname.lastname@example.org, ext.9104.
The U.S. Embassy is selling a used, 2010 Honda Odyssey via a sealed-bid auction. Please review the bidding rules before submitting your offer. Email all bids to SingaporePropAuction@state.gov no later than 1400 hrs on Friday, Oct 18.
- Bidding opens on October 15 at 0800 hrs and ends on October 18 at 1400 hrs.
- Bidding is in Singapore Dollars and the minimum bid is SGD $9,000.
- All sales are final and on an as-is basis (no warranties and no returns).
- Bidders must have their diplomatic ID (FIN card) in hand at the time of bidding.
- Bidders must not have previously registered a vehicle in Singapore AND have resided in Singapore for less than six months, OR already have a diplomatic vehicle registered and intend to replace it with the auction vehicle.
Interested bidders should click on this link (PDF 424K) for further details and photos.
The vehicle may be viewed by appointment only from October 9, 2019 from 12pm – 4 pm. For questions about the vehicle or to arrange a time to see it in person, please contact Tara Zimet for an appointment at email@example.com or at 64769109.
For questions about submitting your bid, please contact S/GSO Darren Bologna at bolognaDP@state.gov or 6476-9108.