- Overview of Singapore’s Business Environment 2015 (PDF 4.84 MB)
- Singapore’s Investment Climate Report 2015, prepared by the Department of State’s Bureau of Economic, Energy and Business Affairs. (PDF 302 KB)
- For information on United-States-Singapore Free Trade Area Agreement, please click on U.S. Trade Representative website.
- For Information on Trans Pacific Partnership, please click onhttps://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/trans-pacific-partnership/tpp-full-text
- Main Indicators of the Singapore Economy 2014, prepared by the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry. (PDF 959 KB)
- For information on company tax rates in Singapore, please check theInland Revenue Authority of Singapore website.
- For the Singapore government agency responsible for helping foreign companies to set up a business in Singapore, please check the Singapore Economic Development Board website.
- Singapore serves as a springboard to the markets in ASEAN, China and India. For key Asian macroeconomic information, please check the Asian Development Bank’s Basic Statistics 2015 (PDF 749 KB). This is an annual publication issued by the Asian Development Bank’s Economics Research Department which provides updated statistical indicators for 45 member economies of the bank in Asia and the Pacific Region.
- Singapore in Brief 2015, prepared by the Singapore Department of Statistics. (PDF 749 KB)
- Enterprise Singapore is the Singapore government agency responsible for spearheading the overseas growth of Singapore-based companies and promoting international trade.
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is the leading international business association in Singapore, with over 5,000 members representing more than 750 companies. American companies’ direct investment in Singapore exceeds as estimated S$195 billion.
- The Singapore Business Federation is the apex business chamber that champions the interests of the Singapore business community in trade, investment and industrial relations. It represents more than 18,000 companies as well as the local and foreign business chambers and key national and industry associations.
Links to Information on Doing Business in Other ASEAN Countries